Inkjet take our customers privacy very seriously and are committed to respecting that privacy. Generally visitors can visit www.inkjet.ie/co without giving away any information. We do collect some anonymous information which helps us to analyse our website which we use to provide a better service.
WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications or create an account.
This personal data includes your:
- Contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address.
- Login and account information.
- Personal details including purchase history.
- Payment or credit card information, if you opt-in to save this information.
- Personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To Provide the Features of the Sites, Apps, and Services You Request.
- When you use our Sites, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on www.inkjet.ie or inkjet.co or scoilink.ie or inkjet.fr; or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
- To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes.
- When you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news concerning inkjet products, services, events and other promotions. You can opt-out at any time after you have given your consent.
- If you are an existing customer of inkjet (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details you provided to send you marketing communications about similar inkjet products or services where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information that you provide to us as well as information from other inkjet products or services - such as your use of inkjet Sites
- To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
- We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Sites and Apps.
- To Protect Our or Others' Rights, Property or Safety
- For General Research and Analysis Purposes
- We use data about how our visitors use our Sites, Apps and services to understand customer behaviour or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to our sites search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our websites.
SHARING of Your Personal Data
- Third party service providers processing personal data on inkjet behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features. When using third party service providers we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- To any other third party where you have provided your consent.
MANAGEMENT of Your Personal Data
YOUR RIGHTS Relating to Your Personal Data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you like would to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please contact us.
Opting Out of Direct Marketing
If you have a Inkjet account, you can opt-out of receiving Inkjet marketing communications by modifying your preferences in the "view or change my profile" section of our Sites. You can also opt-out by modifying your email or SMS subscriptions by clicking on the unsubscribe link or following the opt-out instructions included in the message. Alternatively, you can contact us.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|The association with your shopping cart.
|Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
|The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
|Your preferred currency
|An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
|An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
|An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
|Stores the Customer Segment ID
|A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
|You sesssion ID on the server.
|Allows guests to edit their orders.
|The last category you visited.
|The most recent product you have viewed.
|Indicates whether a new message has been received.
|Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
|A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
|The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
|Information on what polls you have voted on.
|The items that you have recently compared.
|Information on products you have emailed to friends.
|The store view or language you have selected.
|The products that you have recently viewed.
|An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
|The number of items in your Wishlist.